Managing Your Human Resources Responsibilities
Our program has two levels to assist you with managing your Human Resource responsibilities.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can access the online HR Support Center for all your HR needs.
- Employee Handbook: Downloadable and customizable.
- Policy Library: Library of standard business policies. Includes policies such as use of social media, paid time off, dress codes, attendance, substance abuse, and many more.
- HR Forms: Library of business, state and federal forms.
- HR Checklists: Checklists to help organize HR task such as hiring and terminating, and many more.
- HR Guides: Various guidelines providing helpful references in following particular business procedures.
- Job Descriptions: Hundreds of sample job descriptions.
- HR Resource Center: Resources for ordering posters, training materials and reference literature.
- Q&A Database: Hundreds of questions answered by HR Pros.
- State and Federal Laws: Written in easy to understand terms.
- Monthly Newsletter: Alerts and articles to stay current.
- Glossary of Terms: Easy to read definitions for key HR terms.